MRKT (“we” or “us”) owns and operates an application consisting in a social marketplace as displayed on the following website: www.mrkt.com and accessible through iOS and Android applications platforms (“Application”).
What are Cookies and other tracking technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer's hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using our services. Web beacons (also called pixel tags, clear GIFs or single pixel gifs) are another type of data collection technology. A web beacon is computer code that enables us to monitor user activity and Application audience. Web beacons also include pixel image used to let the sender of marketing emails know when the email, or when the links included in the email have been accessed. (cookies and other tracking technologies are herein referred to together as “Cookies”).
Cookies help us improve the Application and your experience thereon by customizing your experience, helping us analyze usage, technical and browsing metrics as well as detecting and preventing fraud. Those Cookies helps us perform analytics and customization of the Services (as described below).
Different types of Cookies we use
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Application and to secure our Application.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our Application is being used and help us customize and improve our Application.
- This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables.
- Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- 1 Day
- 2 Day
How to refuse:
- Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Application to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading "How can you control cookies?" blocking or deleting essential website cookies may make browsing the Application a less satisfying experience. In some cases, you may even find yourself unable to use all or part of our Application.
- To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading "Your choices regarding cookies". Alternatively, please click on the relevant opt-out link below: Google Analytics: [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout].
First party and third party cookies
First-party cookies and third-party cookies are different types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are placed on your device directly by us. For example, we use first-party cookies to adapt the Application to your device or language preferences and to secure your use of Application.
- Third-party cookies are placed on your device by our third-party business partners and service providers. For example, we use third-party cookies to analyze the audience on our Application.
Session and persistent cookies
Session cookies and persistent cookies are also different types of cookies.
- Session cookies only last from the moment they are placed on your browser until the moment when you close your browser. We use session cookies for a variety of purposes, including to learn more about your use of our Application during one single browser session and to help you to use our Application more efficiently.
- Persistent cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted when you close your web browser. These types of cookies are primarily used for analytical purposes.
To these purposes, we also may link information from Cookies with other personal data we hold about you. When you visit the Application, some or all of the following types of cookies may be set on your device. Cookies, like all technologies, can be swiftly replaced by more secure and performant cookies. We will use our best efforts to keep this summary table accurate and up-to-date.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You may exercise your choices regarding Cookies using several options. Please note that changes you make to your cookie preferences may prevent all or part of our Application from functioning as intended.
Browser and devices controls
Most web browsers provide settings that allow users to control or reject cookies or to alert users when a cookie is placed on their computer. The procedure for managing cookies is slightly different for each internet browser, so please check the specific steps in the “Help” menu of your web browser. Since cookies are browser-specific, you may need to manage your cookies preferences across all the web browsers you use.
You also may be able to reject device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device, as available. The procedure for managing device identifiers is slightly different for each device, so please check the specific steps in the documentation relating to the device you use.
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- For Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Android: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- For Blackberry: https://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?ArticleNumber=000003865&language=en_US
- For Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Third Party Providers
You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Updates to this Policy
If you have any question or would like to enquire about our cookies practices and this Policy, please contact us at:
- Address: 1 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019, United States
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +12024920255